Things That Make Me Smile
* Big events, like church anniversaries/homecomings and holidays.
* When big events are over!
* Peaceful visits home.
* Walking in the woods on the farm.
* Observing (unnoticed and from a distance) my son’s vivid imagination on display through play.
* That my youngest daughter writes: stories, plays, letters, cards, apology notes – you name it.
* My oldest daughter’s sense of adventure.
* The way I feel after working hard at the gym.
* The heavenly scent of my new Wintermint body wash. Mmmmmm.
* The way I feel when I get lost in writing.
* When I manage to swallow my impatience and parent my child instead of just fussing.
* The sound of water: rain, ocean waves, waterfalls, etc. Tonight it is the rain.
What makes you smile?